I have been busy for the past 2 weeks with real life stuff and along those times, I was kinda out of the loop in the whole aniblogging community. Now I honestly did not know that there there is this aniblogger interrogation game going on while I was busy and being kindly tagged by Canne, it time for me to do this!
These are the rules of the game (copy-pasted from Canne because I’m a lazy clod)
|You are allowed to ask 5 questions, after which you can tag up to 5 bloggers by hyper-linking to their blog|
|Those tagged are obliged to answer the questions in a blog post, and after which, they are entitled to create their own 5 questions and tag 5 other bloggers. You are allowed to tag the person that tagged you in the first place. Also, copy and paste this section on your blog so others can understand how the game goes.|
|In the case where a blogger strongly refuses to answer a question, he/she must instead post a nice anime image, wallpaper or cosplay picture, et cetera in response to that question.|
|To make things interesting, a blogger can include wildcards in his/her 5 questions by placing an asterisk, (*), after which those tagged are obliged to reveal something interesting about themselves that others did not previously know.|
|Anyone can feel free to start the game; you don’t necessarily need someone to tag you. However, the catch is that you must answer your own 5 questions as well.|
|This round of games will end on the 8th September 2012, 12pm JST (GMT +9).|
Kuro answers Canne’s questions
1) If you could work in a production of one anime series, what job would you choose to do (e.g. screenwriter, director, character design, seiyu) and why?
I think either director or screenwriter because being a mass communication student, I could have the maximum input on the anime production and I like taking creative liberties in my anime production if possible.
2) If you could possess one superpower based on basic element (Air, Fire, Water, Earth, Wood and Metal), which element would you prefer and why?
I think a combination of Earth and Wood. According to my Chinese and western zodiacs, I’m a mixture of the two elements, thus I’d like to have a power based on a combination of those elements.
3) Which anime movie you wish you had seen in theater and why?
Probably any Evangelion movie would do. I just want to experience watching EVA on the big screen since my country doesn’t even show a lick of anime movie on the big screen.
4) Sunny day, cloudy day and rainy day. Which one do you prefer? (And do you know which anime did this question come from?)
Sunny day. I like the summer and sun. I hate the rain. I’m a dunce and don’t know where this came from.
5) In anime, when a bunch of students gather together, they usually tell ghost stories. Now, please share with us your ghost/supernatural story (that happened to you or someone you knew)!
Here’s something that happened back in my elementary years. We’re a bunch of kids who gathered in the empty chapel grounds during lunch, and out of the blue we just talked about ghost stories. As time went by while eating and talking about ghost stories, we just realized that a strong cold wind that wasn’t there before we talked ghost stories now blowing. We realized that the grounds we’re eating on was a former graveyard and with that realization, we abruptly ended our lunch and ran away as fast as we can back to our classrooms.
Okay, here’s now my 5 own questions (and I answer them.)
1) What is the best anime OST you’ve heard thus far?
Pretty much any Yoko Kanno composition is always a best OST in my opinion.
2) What is the best game OST you’ve heard thus far?
Any OST done by Shoji Meguro. Man, I’m in love with his music!
3) Describe your writing style. Who influenced your writing style?
Uh. I’m a very short and concise person when it comes to writing unless I’m forced to write long pieces. I guess I learned to write like this during my elementary years.
4) What is your taste in music?
I listen to everything, as long as its not country music and shitty local music.
5) What is the best book you’ve read and why?
Peoplereading by Desmond Morris. It has taught me a lot of things I’d never learn in school.
The anime bloggers I pick are… (at this point almost every aniblogger has been tagged, so I’m gonna show some love to the guys who hasn’t been picked yet)
tsurugiarashix of Kaminari Anime
feal87 of Emptyblue